Buy Ativan Online
Order Ativan Online – Ativan 2mg Buy Online – Buy Ativan USA – Buy Ativan No Prescription
Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Buy ativan online.
This medication is used to treat anxiety. Lorazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. This drug works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
How to use Ativan
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking lorazepam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- If directed by your doctor, use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same time(s) each day.
- If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as seizures, trouble sleeping, mental/mood changes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, stomach pain, hallucinations, numbness/tingling of arms and legs, muscle pain, fast heartbeat, short-term memory loss, very high fever, and increased reactions to noise/touch/light). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used lorazepam regularly for a long time (more than 1-4 weeks) or in high doses or if you have a history of alcoholism, drug abuse, or personality disorder. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Do not suddenly stop using this drug without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is abruptly stopped. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.